If you are looking for a good wine at a good price, a whole red Tejalín IGP for your delights.
Fast shipping in mainland Spain, other countries enabled
Secure payment, through https and with the leader of payment gateways
All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Garnet red color, almost dark, brick rim, violet rims, bright and clear, high robe.
Powerful aroma with a light touch of ripe black berries, notes of toasted skin and herbaceous tones reminiscent of the undergrowth.
Intense on the palate, powerful and with an elegant hint of fine chocolate. Quite sweet and pleasant tannins, with hints of licorice, toasted and spicy. Long and persistent.
Indicated for traditional stews (stews, cooked), roasts of meat and fatty fish. Reinforces the flavors of cured meats, patés and cheeses
Recommended consumption temperature: 17 ℃
From 25th to 28th September 2018
- 43% Merlot, 39% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Tempranillo
- In stainless tanks with autochthonous yeasts at less than 28 with daily pump-overs, delays and post-fermentation maceration; natural malolactic fermentation.
- Wine colour
- Dense red
- Alcohol degree
- 15% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PDO Granada
- Bottle stay since the beginning of 2019
- Volume mass (g/ml) at 20℃ (g/ml)
- Net quantity (in grams)
- Bottle type
- ECOVA Óptima
- Bottle color
- Bottle height
- 30 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 74 mm
- Cork CS Colmated B 45X24 205
- Brand label
- 2.5 x 10 cm
- Legal label
- 6 x 8 cm
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code