Tejalín oak of 75 cl
The affordable wine with great results in oak, the best option for lovers of barrel wines.
Fast shipping in mainland Spain, other countries enabled
Secure payment, through https and with the leader of payment gateways
All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Garnet color, almost dark, tile rim with violet rims, bright and clear, high robe with great structure.
Powerful aroma with a light touch of ripe black berries, notes of toasted skin and herbaceous tones reminiscent of the undergrowth.
Intense flavor on the palate, powerful and with an elegant hint of fine chocolate. Quite sweet and pleasant tannins, with hints of liquorice. Long and persistent.
Indicated for traditional stews (stews, cooked), roasts of meat and fatty fish. It reinforces the flavors of cured meats, patés and cheeses.
Recommended consumption temperature: 17 ºC.
From 1st to 12th September 2011
- 34% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Tempranillo, 26% Syrah, 10% Merlot
- In stainless steel tanks with native yeasts at less than 28 ℃ with daily pumping over, delays and post-fermentation maceration; natural malolactic fermentation
- Oak 70% American, 30% French, in 225-litre barrels
- Wine colour
- Intense and dense red
- Alcohol degree
- 15% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PGI Altiplano de Sierra Nevada
- Bottle stay since mid 2016
- Bottle type
- Elite ligera
- Bottle color
- Bottle height
- 31.5 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 75 mm
- Cork 21,3x45,2 CS VAPEX MICRO 1+1 SUPER
- PVC blue
- Brand label
- 2.5 x 10 cm
- Legal label
- 6 x 7 cm
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code