Anchurón red wine of 37,5 cl
The ideal format to drink moderately. If a 75 cl bottle is too big for you, here is the best option. On the road, ideal for a couple of drivers stopping for dinner.
Fast shipping in mainland Spain, other countries enabled
Secure payment, through https and with the leader of payment gateways
All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Garnet red color, almost dark, tile edge with violet edges, bright and clear.
Powerful aroma with a light touch of ripe black berries, notes of toasted skin and herbaceous tones that recall the undergrowth, with sweet memories and long aromatic persistence.
Intense on the palate, powerful and with an elegant hint of fine chocolate. Quite sweet and pleasant tannins, with hints of liquorice. Long and persistent. Exquisite balance between mouth and nose.
Indicated for traditional stews (stews, cooked), roasts of meat and fatty fish. It reinforces the flavors of cured meats, patés and cheeses.
Recommended consumption temperature: 17 ° C
From 21st to 24th August 2017
- 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 37% Merlot, 23% Tempranillo
- In stainless tanks with autochthonous yeasts at less than 28 with daily pump-overs, delays and post-fermentation maceration; natural malolactic fermentation
- Wine colour
- Intense and dense red
- Alcohol degree
- 14.5% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PDO Granada
- Bottle stay since mid-2019
- Volume mass (g/ml) at 20℃ (g/ml)
- Net quantity (in grams)
- Bottle type
- Standard 37.5 cl
- Bottle color
- Dark green
- Bottle height
- 24 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 61 mm
- Cork CS OPTIMUM COLMATED A 45X24 cm
- Complex colour + gold
- Brand label
- 7 x 10 cm
- Legal label
- 5.75 x 7 cm
- CRDO label
- 2,5 x 6 cm individual numbering
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code