Anchurón white wine of 75 cl
The great classic of Anchuron. A pleasure to admire, taste and enjoy.
Tax included Shipping excluded *
Delivery, return and refund
Fast shipping in mainland Spain, other countries enabled
We accept all these cards
Secure payment, through https and with the leader of payment gateways
We take care of the environment
All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Very pale yellow color with greenish reflections, clean and bright.
Its intense aroma reminds of white and ripe fruit, citrus (grapefruit). Notes of tropical fruit (mango) stand out with a more serious background of peach skin.
On the palate it is lively and elegant, brimming with freshness, with good structure, pleasant, broad and persistent.
Indicated for seafood, white fish, soft meats, cooked sausages, fresh cheeses, etc.
Recommended consumption temperature: 8 ℃
From 10th to 25th September 2018
- 61% Sauvignon Blanc, 28% Chardonnay, 11% Moscatel
- In stainless tanks with native yeasts at less than 28 ℃ with daily pumping over and post-fermentation maceration; natural malolactic fermentation
- Wine colour
- Bright white
- Alcohol degree
- 13.1% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PDO Granada
- Bottle stay since mid-2019
- Volume mass (g/ml) at 20℃ (g/ml)
- Net quantity (in grams)
- Bottle type
- Prestigio VEO
- Bottle color
- Bottle height
- 32.5 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 73 mm
- Cork CS OPTIMUM COLMATED A 45X24 cm
- Complex colour + gold
- Brand label
- 7 x 11 cm
- Legal label
- 6 x 7.7 cm
- CRDO label
- 2,5 x 6 cm individual numbering
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code