- On sale!
Box of 6 Anchurón rosé of 75 cl
The full box of the historic rosé, for which time does not pass.
Fast shipping in mainland Spain, other countries enabled
Secure payment, through https and with the leader of payment gateways
All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Strawberry red color, clean, bright and attractive.
Its intense aroma highlights floral notes of violet and citrus nuances of lime and grapefruit, as well as red fruits such as strawberry, raspberry and cherry.
On the palate it is dry, structured, with well integrated fresh acidity with a slight bitter touch, broad and persistent.
Indicated for rice dishes, stews and cooked with white meats, soft sausages, blue fish and cephalopods such as squid, cuttlefish, squid or similar, as well as ideal for grilled vegetables, roasted peppers, asparagus and avocados.
Recommended consumption temperature: 12 ℃
From 9th to 16th September 2013
- 60% Syrah, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pre-fermentation maceration with peels 24 hours at 10 ℃ and subsequent extraction. Fermentation in an isothermal stainless tank at a controlled temperature of 17 ℃ for 22 days.
- Wine colour
- Intense ruby pink
- Alcohol degree
- 13.5% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PDO Granada
- Bottle stay since mid-2014
- Bottle type
- Prestigio RE
- Bottle color
- Bottle height
- 32.5 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 71 mm
- Cork CS A 45X24 cm
- Complex colour + gold
- Brand label
- 6 x 11 cm
- Legal label
- 6 x 6.3 cm
- CRDO label
- 2,5 x 6 cm individual numbering
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code