Anchurón 18,7 cl
The perfect format to try one generous glass of wine. An ideal gift to present.
Delivery, return and refund fast in mainland Spain. Other countries enabled
We accept all these cards, with the leader of payment gateways
We take care of the environment: All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Garnet red color, almost dark, tile edge with violet edges, bright and clear.
Powerful aroma with a light touch of ripe black berries, notes of toasted skin and herbaceous tones that recall the undergrowth, with sweet memories and long aromatic persistence.
Intense on the palate, powerful and with an elegant hint of fine chocolate. Quite sweet and pleasant tannins, with hints of liquorice. Long and persistent. Exquisite balance between mouth and nose.
Indicated for traditional stews (stews, cooked), roasts of meat and fatty fish. It reinforces the flavors of cured meats, patés and cheeses.
Recommended consumption temperature: 17 ° C
From 21st to 24th August 2017
- 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 37% Merlot, 23% Tempranillo
- In stainless tanks with autochthonous yeasts at less than 28 with daily pump-overs, delays and post-fermentation maceration; natural malolactic fermentation
- Wine colour
- Intense and dense red
- Alcohol degree
- 14.5% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PDO Granada
- Bottle stay since mid-2019
- Volume mass (g/ml) at 20℃ (g/ml)
- Net quantity (in grams)
- Bottle type
- SPP25 18.7 cl
- Bottle color
- Dark green
- Bottle height
- 17.9 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 53 mm
- Pilferproof 25x33 golden aluminum
- Legal label
- 5.05 x 5.79 cm with brand and individual CRDO numbering
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code