The coveted sweet of Anchuron. That initial sweet touch with a classic red finish to enjoy.
Tax included *
Delivery, return and refund
Fast shipping in mainland Spain, other countries enabled
We accept all these cards
Secure payment, through https and with the leader of payment gateways
We take care of the environment
All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Clean, bright color, cherry red color, medium-high layer.
Powerful aroma of ripe fruits: raisins, dried plums, dates, dried figs and fine chocolate.
Moderate sweet flavor with well integrated acidity, pleasant tannins, reminiscent of honey, liquid dark chocolate and liquorice, round and persistent.
Recommended pairings: Very suitable as an aperitif with foie, blue cheeses, patés and Moorish empanadas. Also with desserts, piononos, pastries, cakes and Catalan cream.
Recommended consumption temperature: 15 ℃
- 20th September 2012
- 100% Merlot
- In stainless tanks with native yeasts at less than 28 ℃ with daily pumping over and post-fermentation maceration; natural malolactic fermentation
- Wine colour
- Intense and bright red
- Alcohol degree
- 15.5% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PDO Granada
- Bottle stay since the end of 2013
- Volume mass (g/ml) at 20℃ (g/ml)
- Net quantity (in grams)
- Bottle type
- Seducción VEO STD
- Bottle color
- Bottle height
- 30 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 62 mm
- Cork A RX12 45X24,2 cm
- Complex colour + gold
- Brand label
- 6 x 12.5 cm
- Legal label
- Same brand label
- CRDO label
- 2,5 x 6 cm individual numbering
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code