The coveted sweet of Anchuron. That initial sweet touch with a classic red finish to enjoy.
Tax included Shipping excluded *
Delivery, return and refund fast in mainland Spain. Other countries enabled
We accept all these cards, with the leader of payment gateways
We take care of the environment: All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Clean, bright color, cherry red color, medium-high layer.
Powerful aroma of ripe fruits: raisins, dried plums, dates, dried figs and fine chocolate.
Moderate sweet flavor with well integrated acidity, pleasant tannins, reminiscent of honey, liquid dark chocolate and liquorice, round and persistent.
Recommended pairings: Very suitable as an aperitif with foie, blue cheeses, patés and Moorish empanadas. Also with desserts, piononos, pastries, cakes and Catalan cream.
Recommended consumption temperature: 15 ℃
- 20th September 2012
- 100% Merlot
- In stainless tanks with native yeasts at less than 28 ℃ with daily pumping over and post-fermentation maceration; natural malolactic fermentation
- Wine colour
- Intense and bright red
- Alcohol degree
- 15.5% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PDO Granada
- Bottle stay since the end of 2013
- Volume mass (g/ml) at 20℃ (g/ml)
- Net quantity (in grams)
- Bottle type
- Seducción VEO STD
- Bottle color
- Bottle height
- 30 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 62 mm
- Cork A RX12 45X24,2 cm
- Complex colour + gold
- Brand label
- 6 x 12.5 cm
- Legal label
- Same brand label
- CRDO label
- 2,5 x 6 cm individual numbering
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code