The Anchurón to covet and reserve for the right special occasion, a luxury of wine to celebrate.
Fast shipping in mainland Spain, other countries enabled
Secure payment, through https and with the leader of payment gateways
All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Very intense garnet color, with violet rims, bright and clear, with a very high layer.
Powerful aromas of oak, red fruits, violet, roasted, smoked, slightly spicy and aniseed.
Its flavor appreciates ripe tannins, candied fruits and mineral reminiscences. Long and persistent with an exquisite balance between mouth and nose.
Pairings with high consistency meats are recommended: red, game, Segureño lamb. Pair with Iberian sausages, pâtés and highly cured cheeses with a powerful flavor.
Recommended consumption temperature: 18 °C
From 4th to 7th September 2009
- 31% Syrah, 22% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot, 20% Tempranillo
- Long double paste maceration in stainless tanks with autochthonous yeasts at less than 28 with daily pumping over, staging and post-fermentation maceration; natural malolactic fermentation.
- Oak 70% American, 30% French, 14 months in 225-litre barrels
- Wine colour
- Intense and bright red
- Alcohol degree
- 14% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PDO Granada
- Bottle stay since end 2012
- Bottle type
- Bottle color
- Dark cinnamon
- Bottle height
- 30 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 84 mm
- Cork Primera 44X24 cm branded
- Gold PVC branded
- Brand label
- 7.3 x 11 cm
- Legal label
- 6 x 6.3 cm
- CRDO label
- 2,5 x 6 cm individual numbering
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code