Anchurón red crianza Merlot 75 cl
The Anchuron's Merlot monovarietal crianza, pleasant to enjoy the best moments.
Fast shipping in mainland Spain, other countries enabled
Secure payment, through https and with the leader of payment gateways
All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Garnet red color, almost dark, with a brick rim and purple edges, bright and clear, with a medium-high layer.
Smell of powerful aroma, toasted, dairy, vanilla, aniseed, spicy notes (cinnamon, cloves), ripe skin and floral, complex, herbaceous tones that recall the undergrowth, with sweet memories and long aromatic persistence.
Tasty and intense on the palate, powerful, spicy, round, with mineral reminiscence and with an elegant hint of fine chocolate. Pretty sweet and pleasant tannins with hints of licorice, oak notes. Long and persistent with an exquisite balance between mouth and nose that increases when swallowing.
Indicated for red meat and especially game. Iberian sausages, patés and highly aged cheeses. Ideal for traditional meat stews.
Recommended consumption temperature: 18 ° C
From 5th to 15th September 2010
- 100% Merlot
- In stainless tanks with native yeasts at less than 28 ℃ with daily pumping over and post-fermentation maceration; natural malolactic fermentation
- Roble 70% americano, 30% francés, 7 meses en barricas de 225 litros
- Wine colour
- Dense and bright red
- Alcohol degree
- 15% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PDO Granada
- Bottle stay since mid 2017
- Volume mass (g/ml) at 20℃ (g/ml)
- Net quantity (in grams)
- Bottle type
- ECOVA Prestigio
- Bottle color
- Dark cinnamon
- Bottle height
- 32.5 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 73 mm
- Cork CS Colmated AA 45x24 mm 205
- Complex colour + gold
- Brand label
- 6 x 11 cm
- Legal label
- 6 x 7 cm
- CRDO label
- 2,5 x 6 cm individual numbering
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code