Box of 6 Anchurón red wine 75 cl
The box of red wine of Anchuron without aging in oak. The best option for uncomplicated wines.
(€4.32 x 6)
Fast shipping in mainland Spain, other countries enabled
Secure payment, through https and with the leader of payment gateways
All the necessary records to guarantee our activity
Garnet red color, almost dark, brick edge with violet rims, bright and clear.
Powerful aroma with a light touch of ripe black berries, notes of toasted skin and herbaceous tones that recall the undergrowth, with sweet memories and long aromatic persistence.
Intense flavor in the mouth, powerful and with an elegant hint of fine chocolate. Quite sweet and pleasant tannins, with hints of liquorice. Long and persistent. Exquisite balance between mouth and nose.
Recommended pairings: Indicated for traditional stews (stews, cooked), roasts of meat and fatty fish. It reinforces the flavors of cured meats, patés and cheeses.
Recommended consumption temperature: 17 ° C
From 27th August to 12th September 2014
- 40% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Tempranillo
- In stainless tanks with native yeasts at less than 28 ℃ with daily pump-overs and post-fermentation maceration. Natural malolactic fermentation.
- Wine colour
- Dark and bright red
- Alcohol degree
- 15% vol.
- Contains wine (sulphites)
- Wine type
- PDO Granada
- Bottle stay since mid 2015
- Volume mass (g/ml) at 20℃ (g/ml)
- Net quantity (in grams)
- 742.725 x 6 units (4456.35 g)
- Bottle type
- Bottle color
- Dark cinnamon
- Bottle height
- 32.5 cm
- External bottle diameter
- 75 mm
- Cork A 45x24 mm
- Complex colour + gold
- Brand label
- 6 x 9 cm
- Legal label
- 6 x 6.3 cm
- CRDO label
- 2.5 x 6 cm individual numbering
- Units per case
- Storage conditions
- Keep in a cool, dark place, with the cork in contact with wine and controlled humidity
- TARIC code